The SHARK BFE ADAPT reducer was designed for demanding indirect and direct injection engines with a power of up to 250HP*.
The distinguishing feature of SHARK BFE ADAPT is the increase in gas pressure as a function of engine load. This means that during acceleration, the pressure does not drop, but increases in proportion to the collector pressure. In practice, this makes it possible to reconcile idle and high loads – the efficiency range of the injector increases.
To meet the expectations of installers, the integrated valve and filter have been dispensed with, because modern engine chambers limit the place of assembly. Thanks to this, the reducer is more convenient to install, and the solenoid valve with a filter can be mounted anywhere. SHARK BFE ADAPT perfectly adapts to the operating conditions of modern engines.
* naturally aspirated and turbocharged engine up to 0.60 bar. For a liquid flow of 35L/min and a coolant temperature of 80°C.
Advantages of the SHARK BFE ADAPT reducer:
- Increases the efficiency of the LPG system (does not apply to Valvetronic engines) – increases the gas pressure, while in the standard reducer the pressure is kept constant or drops.
- No integrated solenoid valve and liquid phase filter – the reducer can be installed in any position, however, we recommend assembly with the gas outlet downwards.
- Small dimensions – the compact design allows the reducer to be installed in the confined space of the engine compartment.
- Gas outlet with a diameter of 16mm – improves the efficiency of the entire system.
- Proven design – the flap design of the reducing valve ensures long and failure-free operation and resistance to contamination.
- Safety – the design of the reducer body makes it impossible to replace the coolant with gas.
|Output pressure||0,8 ÷ 3,0 bar|
|Pressure adjustment range||0,8 ÷ 1,8 bar|
|Engine power||<250 KM|
|Gas inlet port diameter||Ø8 mm|
|Gas outlet port diameter||Ø16 mm|
|Rotary water pipe elbows diameter||Ø16 mm|
|Vacuum input||Ø5 mm|
|Dimensions||144 x 109 x 107,5 mm|