- The administrator of personal data is ALEX Ltd. with headquarters in Kleosin, ul. Zambrowska 4A 16-001 Kleosin, Poland.
- Electronic address – email@example.com
- User – a person who browses the autogas-alex.com website
- Cookies – IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the AUTOGAS-ALEX User’s end device and are intended for using the AUTOGAS-ALEX websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- Website – the website located at www.old.autogas-alex.com and all websites located on the subpages and subdomains of the abovementioned portal.
II. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is ALEX Limited Company with headquarters in Kleosin at ul. Zambrowska 4A 16-001 Kleosin, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000206868, NIP: 5422865009, share capital: PLN 200,000.00.
Contact with the data administrator
In matters regarding the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, please contact the Administrator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 85 664 84 40.
The purposes of processing personal data
As part of your use of the Website, your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO); the Administrator’s legitimate interest is the opportunity to provide you with information about the Administrator’s services, to submit offers and increase the sale of the Administrator’s services;
- improving the functionality of the website, the speed of the website, adapting the content of the offer to your expectations and preferences determined based on your online behavior while browsing the websites; offers are posted on our website or websites of other entities; cookies may be placed by entities with whom we cooperate; cookies can collect data about your online behavior or IP address, collect anonymous aggregated statistics of browsing articles and products on the website, the legal basis for data processing is your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
- determination, investigation or defense against claims – the legal basis for data processing is the necessity of processing to implement the legitimate interest of the administrator (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO); the Administrator’s legitimate interest is protection against claims related to the use of the Website,
- for contact purposes.
The basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of processing for the implementation of our legitimate interest, which is the ability to answer your questions (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR).
The basis for the processing of your personal data is the necessity of processing to conclude a contract with you, at your request (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO).
Recipients of personal data
We transfer your personal data to:
- entities processing data on our behalf, in particular IT service providers, marketing agencies, including notifications sent via the Contact Form – where such entities process data based on an agreement with the Administrator and only under the Administrator’s instructions,
- third parties, in particular, authorized bodies if such an obligation results from mandatory provisions of law.
The period of personal data processing
We will use your personal data:
- for the period of your use of the Website’s services to the extent that your personal data is processed to provide specific service and fulfill the Administrator’s obligations,
- until you object to the extent that your personal data is processed for direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services,
- in the scope of session cookies for up to 1 year or until they are deleted from the web browser, while in the scope of permanent cookies they remain in the browser until they expire or until they are deleted by the user from the browser;
- for a period not exceeding the limitation periods in civil and criminal matters determined under applicable provisions of Polish law to the extent that your personal data will be processed to determine, investigate, or defend against claims.
Users’ access rights to their personal data
You have the right to access personal data concerning them and the right to request the rectification of such data, their removal or limitation of their processing.
- To the extent that the processing of your personal data takes place in an automated manner for the conclusion and performance of the contract or based on consent, you have the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive from the Administrator your personal data in a structured, commonly used format suitable for machine-readable. The data may be sent to another data administrator.
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
- You also have the right to object, described in detail in section 7 below.
The rights referred to in point a)-d) above can be done by contacting the Administrator in the manner specified in point 2 above.
Objecting to the processing of personal data
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you may raise the following types of objections:
- objection to the processing of personal data for purposes other than direct marketing – in this case, the Data Administrator may not accept the objection if it demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
The right to object may be exercised by contacting the Administrator in the manner specified in point 2 above.
The concept of cookies
Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files, which are saved on the user’s end device (computer) of the website when he uses this website and then stored there. The next time you connect to this website, cookies may be read by the user from the user’s computer and serve to adapt the website to the user’s preferences and for the statistical purposes of the owner.
The scope of using cookies
Cookies used by the Website are safe for users’ computers and devices, in particular, viruses and other unwanted or malicious software can’t enter the device.
Change browser settings regarding cookies
Internet browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. However, you can change these settings at any time until you completely block cookies. In this case, the use of the Website will still be possible, but some of its functions may not work properly. Failure to change your browser settings means that you agree to place and store cookies used on the Website on your device and to obtain access to them by the Website. Below we show how you can change the settings in the most popular web browsers:
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button. In the Cookies section, you can change the following cookie settings: Deleting cookies; Default blocking of cookies; Default permission for cookies; Default saving of Cookies, and page data until the browser is closed; Specifying exceptions for Cookies from specific websites or domains.
Internet Explorer 8.0
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, confirm the change with the OK button.
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the Firefox field: “will use user settings“. Cookies (cookies) are determined by checking – or not – the Accept cookies button.
From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced > Cookies.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon. Here you can select the security level in the Accept cookies area.
Regardless of cookies, the Website automatically saves information on your servers that is transmitted to us by web browsers every time you visit. This information is saved in the form of logs containing:
- the website from which you enter our site;
- IP address;
- date and time of access;
- the amount of data sent;
- information about the browser and operating system used.
This information is used in particular to manage the Website, recognize problems with servers, and solve them, analyze possible security breaches on the Website, as well as for statistical purposes. This information is not combined with the personal data of Website users.