ALEX AEB DI 60 is a controller dedicated to vehicles with 3- and 4-cylinder engines with direct fuel injection, in which fuel is injected under high pressure directly into the combustion chamber.
ALEX AEB DI60 is the evolution of the AEB3000 control unit. It offers the ability to convert a wider range of vehicles and provides new tools to reduce fuel consumption and simplifies installation. ALEX AEB DI60 is also characterized by an innovative design of the controller housing, with highly efficient thermal conductivity.
When working on gas, ALEX AEB DI60 takes into account the gasoline injection time and pressure on the fuel rail to calculate the equivalent amount of gas injected into the intake manifold to reproduce the performance of the gasoline engine. By means of an OBD connection, the calibration software can be used to monitor several engine parameters and read out any errors in the engine control system. The ALEX AEB DI60 is equipped with a diagnostic system on each gas component, whose status can be monitored by calibration software, during system installation and at any time during engine operation. This feature can prevent malfunctions and facilitates technical interventions. In addition, the calibration tool offers procedures that simplify installation and setup of the system.
By combining the ALEX AEB DI60 sensor and PTMAP sensor, installation steps are simplified and costs are significantly reduced. ALEX AEB DI60 is equipped with a new generation 60-PIN car connector, with a high degree of IP protection (6K9K) against water infiltration, and an easy lever system for connecting/disconnecting the harness. The harness is equipped with a connector locking system that prevents accidental disconnection from the controller.
- Support for 3- and 4-cylinder engines
with direct fuel injection
- Power consumption with actuators off:
Imax = 0.5A
- Supply voltage: V = 10 ÷ 16 V
- Degree of protection for electrical connections: IPX9k
- OBD communication: ISO15765 on a CAN line; KWP2000 e ISO9141 on K-Line
- LPG control unit type: AEB119B
- Working temperature: -40 ÷ 110°C
- Power consumption in standby mode:
- 3 or 4 gas injectors with the following characteristics:
Imax= 6A, Pmax= 16 W
- 2 power outputs for gas solenoid valves:
Pmax= 25 W, Imax= 2A (power and maximum current for each output with two outputs on)
Pmax= 50 W, Imax= 4A (power and maximum current with only one output turned on)
- PT MAP sensor: 463059000 (transfer Ø10), 463500000 (transfer Ø12), 463505000 (transfer Ø14)
- MAP sensor: original car sensor
- Level sensor: AEB level sensor, standard sensor 0–90 Ω, custom sensor
- Reducer temperature sensor: AEB type 369
- Gas temperature sensor: AEB sensor (4.7 kOhm – included in the PM MAP sensor), sensor (2.2 kOhm), 1 kOhm sensor
- Original gas main pressure sensor
- Lambda probe after the catalyst: 0–1 V, 0–5 V, 5–0 V, 0.8–1.6 V, 2.5–3.5 V, UEGO (current sensor – linear)
- Lambda probe in front of the catalyst: 0–1 V, 0–5 V, 5–0 V, 0.8–1.6 V, 2.5–3.5 V, UEGO (current sensor – linear